Sunday, October 19, 2014

Reciprocating Mail Art Binge


I have so much mail going out this week! Good thing I'm stocked up on stamps. 

I received such an overwhelming abundance of mail art for my workshops! I created many samples for the class too, which were to be used for reciprocating mail, but now to put it all together. 
Once I'm caught up I'll need to get the journals out! If only there were more hours in the day. 

I am so addicted to mail art. It's so much fun. This binge has given me such a surge of creative energy. I'm loving making collaged postcards. 






Keep a look out in your mailbox! You may be getting something special from yours truly!

1 comment:

Urban Rustic said...

All of your mail art looks so lovely and lively!!
Thank you for your card which appeared today and I hope your project continues to be successful too.
best wishes
Catherine