Friday, November 21, 2014

ATC Postcard Fun


I've been making loads of postcards and ATCs lately. I love the immediacy of it. Quick instant gratification art. So fun, but I really must get back to journal and prints. 

I've been pulling back from doing so many swaps, however I'm posting ATC's on Instagram for swap and sending postcards out to the International Union of Mail Artists. That should sasiate my addiction enough so I can focus on other artwork as well. I love swapping but it can be so all-consuming. 

Here are a few pieces I made and posted recently.



If you'd ever like to swap with me, do send me a message! 

2 comments:

Michelle P said...

Hi Beth! I just came across your Instagram via someone else I follow. Love your work!

Andria said...

I came over here from Steph D...I really love your style, especially the retro vibe!